- All devices come with 12 month warranty.
- Please ensure to complete the full online training course on eligible equipment. Untrained use by the customer will result in a voided warranty.
- Upon receiving your new unit, please open the package and inspect for any dents, scratches, cracks or missing components. Should your unit have any of the above-stated issues, Contact a customer service representativeAnd upload pictures to confirm the failure of equipment/parts.
- Sanwei Beauty is not responsible for revenue loss due to downtime required for repair, replacement, or shipping time.
- Failure or damage resulting from misuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, mishandling or tampering, or improper maintenance conditions aren't covered. All incurred costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- In case of equipment malfunction, we are committed to performing a warranty repair to fix the defects as quickly as possible. Should this process involve replacement parts, the process time frame may vary depending on the case.
If the customer receives the faulty equipment/parts, please contact the customer service email：（firstname.lastname@example.org）to troubleshoot and confirm the fault of the equipment/parts in writing. Once confirmation is received, the customer will be provided with a return label and the equipment/part replaced.
- The customer is responsible for notifying Sanwei Beauty of equipment malfunction and must obtain authorization prior to shipping equipment back to Sanwei Beauty for any repair or replacement. Sanwei Beauty will not accept any returned unit without previous written authorization from a Customer Service representative.
- Warranty covers needed repair parts and labor cost for repairs, the customer is responsible for all incurred shipping costs to and from Sanwei Beauty.
- Accessories and normal wear and tear of equipment parts are not covered by this warranty.